Pilomat Bollard Solutions
PILOMAT believe that the best feature of a product is its quality. We believe in the innovation and research of new products that understand and cater to customer demands, allowing for full functionality and security, with improved performance and greater benefits for the consumer. They are broadly separated into two categories, Hydrolic Bollards and Pneumatic Bollards. Further to this, Pilomat have:
- Automatic Bollards: The range of automatic PILOMAT bollards includes a wide selection of items with different mechanical and dimensional characteristics, in order to meet all market demands, from the operation of the single parking space to anti-terrorism protection. Automatic PILOMAT bollards using the criterion of hydraulic or pneumatic handling. Many optional items are available to configure every single installation.
- Semiautomatic Bollards: The range of semiautomatic PILOMAT bollards includes a wide selection of items with different mechanical and dimensional characteristics. They have the same architectural aspects as the automatic PILOMAT and they allow the combined use of both versions. These are just but a few of the many that they offer.
For more information please visit http://www.pilomat.com/products/
CAME PARKING MANAGEMENT
CAME has been producing the widest range of operators for residential and industrial entrances, car parks and access control systems, as well as developing home automation and intruder alarm systems, for over 20 years. Came, a leader in the field of automation, active safety and automatic access control, presents an evolution of the PS One, the first automatic system for multi-level parking and reserved parking areas, with web-based technology and Ethernet interfaces
PS One is a modular solution specially designed to meet the typical needs of small, medium and large automated parking areas, ideal for enhancing the efficiency of the service while controlling operating costs and traffic safety. In addition to web-based technology, the hallmarks of the new automatic system branded CAME come in the form of reading and recognition of international license plates, the ability to record HD images of the four sides of the vehicle and to read 2D barcodes from prints and mobile devices.
For more information please visit http://www.cameuk.com/products/parking-space-savers-chain-barriers
UNDER VEHICLE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
More than 25 years ago , Advanced Detection Systems began and has become a global leader in providing metal detection systems in the food processing and packaging industries as well as aggregate, mining and recycling applications.
With engineering, sales and manufacturing all located in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin facility, we are able to quickly respond to our customer’s requests to design and build a custom unit without sacrificing lead time or quality. Advanced Detection Systems is constantly striving to improve performance, with many unique features such as:
- Patented vibration technology to ensure that our units operate at peak performance in any manufacturing environment.
- AccuLearn technology to quickly learn product characteristics and continuously monitor and update product effect compensation to eliminate false trips caused by product variability.
- State-of-the-art digital software to provide the best sensitivity possible.
- Free product testing and guaranteed sensitivity ensures best possible performance and helps eliminate unforeseen problems.
- IP69K construction is standard for our ProScan line of metal detectors. These units are designed to withstand the harsh washdown conditions found in many food processing facilities.
- Conveyor, pipeline and gravity drop systems available.
- Rugged steel (or optional stainless steel) construction for our SurroundScan line of metal detectors protects these units from heavy impact and the harsh environments common in mining and aggregate applications.
for more information please visithttp://www.adsdetection.com/index.htm