Intelligent buildings that deliver optimal energy efficiency, improved building operations, and increased safety for occupants.
Building Management Systems
Monitor, control, and automate all building sub-systems from a central point.
Our Building Automation and Control Systems (BACS) are designed to help building managers understand how their buildings are operating. This allows them to control and adjust sub-systems thus optimising building performance, and enhancing the comfort and safety of occupants.
Gain better control of your
- Electricals: Generators, Meters, Lighting, Solar, Transformers, Volt Stabilizers (AVRs), Switch Boards, UPS, Elevators)
- Plumbing: Pumps, Water Tanks, Water Treatment, Water Meters,
- HVAC: Fans, AC Units, Dampers (MFSD),
- Life Safety: Fire Detection and Suppression, EVAC
- Security: Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion,
Our BACS can help you
- Give better control of systems and conditions.
- Data gathering and report generation.
- Increased productivity.
- Allow better informed response to complaints.
- Allow allocation of operating costs within a business or to tenants.
- Allow more targeted use of resources for replacement and maintenance of equipment.
- Early detection of issues.
- Reduced operating costs and carbon emissions.
- Improved equipment life.
- Improve safety.
By Automated Logic
We are able to offer intelligent lighting control and modular wiring solutions that incorporate daylight linking, absence control, dimming and scheduling. These solutions can be installed standalone our linked to bulding management system to provide further savings on the installation and running costs.
The lighting control system can monitor and react to room occupancy, changes in ambient daylight levels, or use pre-configured light levels. When occupancy absense is detected, the system can switch off or dim lights, the result is a highly efficient and intelligent lighting controls system that maximizes energy savings.
No compromise on your design vision
Manage safety, reduce energy consumption, and provide seamless entertainment options, with a suite of scalable smart home solutions.
- Automate electrical and mechanical systems within your home to make life at home simpler for all occupants.
- Integrate Lighting, security, curtains/blinds, heating and entertainment systems into one simple system for the whole family.
- Entertainment from a centralised media library. Carry your music and movies everywhere you are in the house. Control it all at the touch of a button
- Security systems that have your safety in mind, from smart door bells, to smart locks, smart cameras and smart smoke alarms.